Sunday, September 20, 2015

Mean Girls

So, I had to "duh" myself when I realized that this blog is a blog and it's mine.  So, basically, I can make it whatever I want to make it.  So it can be my college piano, tutoring, children, grad school, girl's hair styles, movie watching, holiday crafting, anything in the world blog. 

Unfortunately, I don't have anything so interesting to say today.  Hopefully I come up with something even remotely interesting some time soon otherwise this will easily turn into a pretty sad blog.  I have never done a blog before and know nothing about blogging, so I suppose I'll just have to live it and learn it, like so many other things in life.

I recently found out that my brother (recently turned 15 years old) has never seen mean girls so I have decided to make him watch it with me.  I am appalled at some of the things kids watch nowadays and how few of them have actually seen all these movies that people my age grew up with! It's crazy.  Anyway, I have a research presentation coming up and my professor said that a lot of people were able to find relevant clips in the past from Mean Girls (and then went on a little tangent about how he had to see the whole movie so that he could figure out who the "plastics" were).  So, showing this to my brother does have that whole "two birds one stone" kind of thing going on.  Maybe I can find relevant clips for my part of our group presentation and he gets to see a movie that is actually surprisingly universal.

No comments:

Post a Comment